Supported Housing for People with Special Needs

The Association provides housing to a range of people with a variety of special needs within our supported housing projects and older person services.

The Association also works in partnership with other national and local care providers by providing housing and supportive landlord functions to enable specialist projects to operate. In such cases the Association enters into a management agreement with the appointed care or support provider.

People who use our services are allocated places following an assessment from a social worker to identify care and support needs, and confirmation that the person has a recorded housing need.

Service users living in supported housing will have the usual rights of being a tenant or licensee, as well as the added advantage of living in an environment which is designed to provide levels of staff support reflective of the persons identified needs.

For further information on the schemes we provide please contact our Housing Management Team on 0151 647 5471.