Customer Engagement is an important way for Wirral Methodist HA and our customers to share information, ideas and work together to improve our services.
We hope that as many tenants as possible get involved in reviewing the many services we provide.
By getting involved you can:
- Influence decisions that affect your housing services,
- Promote better communication between tenants/ residents and staff,
- Develop your skills and knowledge of our services and what you are entitled to,
- Meet new people and share ideas,
- Increase satisfaction levels within your home and neighbourhood.
There lots of ways you can get involved and the level of commitment can vary from:
- commenting back as and when necessary,
- committing to come into the office for no longer than 2 hours to discuss a topic,
- visiting a site to discuss a particular issue.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please contact the office to have a chat with Jill or email email@example.com