Published 30th July 2021
Neighbourhood Walkabouts took place in May and June 21
A successful number of walkabouts too place in May and June 2021. We want you to take pride in your area and to work with your Housing Officer and other residents within the community, to make the area a safe and a well maintained place to live. The walkabout help us together to:
- target areas of concerns
- inform you of our role and how we work with partner agencies to resolve issues of concern and achieve mutual objectives
- promote ways for you to become involved with the Association including influencing decision making
- identify improvement for the external environment including opportunities to reduce anti-social behaviour (ASB)
- provide active engagement for you
- help develop plans for your area
- work in partnership with other services in the area.
At each walkabout staff undertook surveys
The survey contained the following questions:
- Overall are you satisfied with the services you received from WMHA
- Are you satisfied with where you live?
- Are you satisfied with the condition of your home?
- Do you think you will be living in your home in the next 5 years?
- Do you think WMHA are good at keeping you informed?
- Do you have access to the internet?
- Do you know there are ways you can get involved?
- Would you like to get involved?
- Have you struggled in heating and lighting your home in the last 12 months?
- Would you like support or advice on this?
Follow link for full results