Accessibility Simplified Version
Text Size: Small Medium Large
Print page | Sitemap | Languages

Wirral Methodist
Housing Association

Oswald House
42 Hamilton Street
CH41 5AE

Tel: 0151-647-5471
Fax: 0151-647-5178

Mon-Fri 9.00-4.00

Rent and Money Matters

You can pay your rent and service charge in the following ways:

Rent Card - at our office with cash, cheque or postal order.

Giro Book - at the Post Office.

By Post- Cheques or postal orders should be made payable to Wirral Methodist Housing Association. Please make sure your name and address are written on the back.

Standing Order-If you have a bank account, you can arrange to have regular payments made straight to us from your account. You will need to fill out a form telling your bank when to make the payments and how much to pay. Contact our Housing Department for a form.

Housing Benefit- If you are claiming Housing Benefit, you can choose to have the council pay the money direct to us. All you need to do is tick the box on your Housing Benefit application form.

Wirral Methodist Housing Association are verfiying officers for Housing Benefit and can help you with your HB Claim.

Don't forget -Housing Benefit doesn't always cover the full amount of your rent. If you are not entitled to have all of your rent paid by Housing Benefit, you are responsible for paying the difference. You can pay this amount in any of the ways described on this page. If you prefer to pay your rent by cheque, please remember to write your address and tenancy number on the back of the cheque and post it to your local office